Giving back "one cup at a time".
The Bean Counter was formed, as a charitable extension of Aspen Federal Credit Union, to provide a unique experience for the community and to Aspen FCU members.
The Bean Counter concept is unique in so many ways, lets explore this new experience:
- First, it does what you would expect, provides great coffee and espresso drinks, as well as Fruit Smoothies, Frappes, Cold Brew, Teas, Chai and so much more. We have proprietary espresso and cold brew beans that make our espresso sweet and smooth, not bitter and burnt, as well as our Cold Brew, made daily, is smooth rich and delicious!
- Second, we provide it in a unique setting. Inside there is seating for over 40 people, in both tables as well as booths, and even outdoor seating. We also provide a 10-person conference room for meetings, gatherings or other needs. We make special preference to Non-Profit groups while we schedule.
- Third, we also have a convenient drive thru, so you are able to provide “one stop” for your coffee, banking and ATM needs without leaving your car, or driving all over town! Enter into the Bean Counter drive thru, get your drink, and then drive around the other side of the building to complete all of your banking needs. ONE STOP AND YOU ARE DONE!!
- Lastly, we are very unique in the food that we serve from our little coffee shop.
- We make FRESH crepes! Both sweet and savory. We do Fresh Fruit, a delicious Raspberry Danish crepe, as well our most popular Maple Breakfast Crepe! Of course, we carry the world popular Nutella Crepe, can’t go wrong with Nutella!
- We also make HUGE Breakfast Burritos, as well as a wide variety of sweet treats like Brownies, Muffins and Breakfast Breads and Homemade Caramel Rolls.
So you know that we are different in what we serve, but there is so much more…
DID YOU KNOW WE DONATE ALL PROFITS, and more, to LOCAL CHARITIES. Some of the organizations that we have donated to, since our inception in May 2019, are:
- Youth and Family Services and Girls Inc.
- Make-A -Wish
- Meals on Wheels of Western South Dakota
- Shirley’s Adult Day Care
- Plus, many others
Although we are a “for profit” business, with the donation of space and utilities from Aspen FCU, we can decrease our overhead, so we can commit ALL of our PROFITS to these and many other charities, now and in the future! So that is why we live by our slogan “Giving Back One Cup at a Time…”
The Bean Counter is also keen to being very customer centric. We offer our delicious drinks and food, at the lowest drink prices in the area, as well as ongoing offers of different seasonal and surprise drink specials. The Bean Counter is also proud to offer one of the BEST LOYALTY PROGRAMS for any coffee shop in the area and nationally!
Our loyalty program is a cash back program where you earn 8% cash back on EVERY ITEM AND EVERY PURCHASE (except our coffee beans). To begin, you receive $2.00 in rewards just for signing up, which can be used on your next purchase. Best of all and most unique the rewards NEVER expire, and your convenient BEAN COUNTER ReWARDS app shows you your total loyalty dollars, immediately after purchase. You can also use your Bean Counter Rewards App to order ONLINE! Just order through the app, schedule a time, pay online and just drive through and pick it up! NO WAITING!!
Here is a link to sign up for BEAN COUNTER REWARDS (from any cell phone):
We look forward to you being a member, but mostly you can feel good that every purchase, helps us meet our goal to donate to a local charity…